MY April 2018 GOALS WERE:
Business planning for the rest of year- plan out product launches for the rest of the year Continue Mastermind- working on new content to focus on Catch up on Society for Creative Founders Coursesall caught up, yay!
- Create new greeting cards - in progress
National Letter Writing Month challenge on Instagram- you can read more about how it went here
Blog post - 5 overall- so proud of accomplishing this goal
- Cook dinner - 1x a week - did not cook at all, excpet for making breakfast and lunches for work
Social Media plan for a week- did a great job planning out my social media posts on Sunday afternoons/evenings Continue to clean my room- I have gotten rid of so much stuff! I still have more to clean, but it's important to take small steps.
Prayer- daily devotional and Psalm study
- Lunch break - took more lunch breaks than I have in the past
Abs- started working my abs. Definitley improving my strength
- Walk - did not because it was too cold
MY May 2018 GOALS ARE:
I am trying to keep things light this month because I have a TON of work to do at my full-time job. I can start picking up more goals next month.
- Continue Mastermind
- Catch up on Society for Creative Founders Courses
- Work on summer product lunch
- Update personal portfolio
- Visit both of my grandmothers
- Check finances
- Continue to clean my room
- Blog posts - 3 of them
- Social Media plan
- Lunch break (during the work week)
- Teeth whitening
I'll let you know at the beginning of June how my May goals went. I haven't included everything for my goals in this blog post because some are too personal to share. What are some of your goals for the month?