MY JUNE 2018 GOALS WERE:
- Catch up on Society for Creative Founders Courses - did not get to this
Finish up summer product launch - It was a success. You can find the products here.
- Update personal portfolio - content and layout - Did not get to this
- Make a fake wedding suite - Did not get to this
Finish a logo for a client- She loved it Visit both of my grandmothers
Check finances- yep and proud to make this an important priority Continue to clean my room- Mostly keeping it tidy
- Blog posts - 3 of them - I only did two blog posts
Social Media planhas saved me a lot of headache during the middle of the week Reach out to friends- Did a pretty good job
- Walk - Didn't walk every day due to warm weather or rain
Read a book- I have been reading Cultivate by Lara Casey again
MY JULY 2018 GOALS ARE:
I am still trying to keep things light this month because I have found out I still have a TON of work to do at my full-time job.
Card design for Creative at Heart Conference
Birthday boy and girl cards
Catch up on Society for Creative Founders
Meet up/text friends
Marmalead for Etsy SEO
Social Media plan
Read a book
I'll let you know at the beginning of August how my July goals went. I haven't included everything for my goals in this blog post because some are too personal to share. What are some of your goals for the month?