So January didn’t start off with how I thought it would be. If you want to know more as to why, you can read the blog post here. So after sulking for a month, but moving on, I am going to realign my goals for the new season of life I am in.
MY January 2019 GOALS WERE:
January kind of dragged a bit for me. I was trying to figure out how to handle my new schedule of being home all of the time and balance looking for a new job and working on my business. It didn’t go very well, but I am proud of getting up in the morning and every day seems to be getting better.
Launch new collection
- Freebies for 2019 - January to March - start and finish - I might not do freebies going forward.
Finish big birthday present for boyfriend
- Cook - meal prep - did it the first two weeks then went down hill after that.
Social Media plan Pinterest scheduling Finances
- Walk - 30 minutes on Saturday and Sunday - did not always do it due to the weather.
- Tidy up room - did this for the first two weeks and then went down hill after that.
Prayer- working on a study and writing down what I am grateful for each month.
- Read - did this for the first two weeks.
- 1 hour on social media a day (minus social media scheduling days) - did not do a great job at this at all.
MY FEBRUARY 2019 GOALS ARE:
This month is a fresh start after a change of season last month. I am most excited about exploring new product options for my shop based on a survey. You can take the survey here, if you have not done so already.
Job search -> a minimum of 10 a week (*UPDATED 2/1/2019 at 1pm)
Research mugs, t-shirts, notepads
Personal stationery -> start with 5 designs
Design assignment 1
Design assignment 2
Cook - meal prep
Social Media plan
Tidy up room
I'll let you know at the beginning of March how my February goals went. I haven't included everything for my goals in this blog post because some are too personal to share. What are some of your goals for the month? Comment them below because I really want to know!