February turned out to be much better than January (at least the first two weeks of January). I am starting to get more inspiration for my business. I am still working on finding a full-time job. I’ve also figured out how to spend my time and use it wisely instead of squandering it watching a lot of TV after applying for jobs. I am finding a balance of applying for jobs, interviewing, working on my design skills, and spending time on my business.
MY February 2019 GOALS WERE:
February went by so fast for me overall. Yes, some days did drag, but it still went by in the blink of an eye. I kept myself busy as you have already read.
Job search -> a minimum of 10 a week (*UPDATED 2/1/2019 at 1pm)- I did a pretty good job. There were some days that I didn't apply or apply to as many jobs since I was spending time researching jobs and companies I had interviews with. Research mugs, t-shirts, notepadsI did a good job finding out some information so I can add these products later this year.
- Personal stationery -> start with 5 designs - I only have two designs coming for the next launch. After much thought I figured it was best to keep it small to start and then add more depending on demand.
- Design assignment 1 - I did a great start, but need to finish it this month.
- Design assignment 2 - I did everything I could at this point, but need to have some more feedback from the client.
- Cook - meal prep - I started off doing this, but found it difficult with not knowing everyone's schedule for the week or that my parents had different ideas for dinner. I think I will put a hold on this goal for now.
Social Media plan
- Pinterest scheduling - Started working on towards the end of the month
Finances Tidy up room- Not only my room but other rooms in the house too.
Prayer- working on a study and writing down what I am grateful for each month.
- Read - Did this pretty well until the last week of the month.
MY March 2019 GOALS ARE:
This month I am continuing working on wrapping prepping for the launch of new products for April. I am going to start working on adding wholesale opportunities to my business as well as working on new products. I will continue to work on applying for new jobs. One goal is to reach out to at least one friend a day.
Continue to job search -> a minimum of 10 a week
Work on product launch (April 3)
Finish design assignment 1
Make updates to portfolio and LinkedIn
Work on wholesale catalog
Start new products
Work on Society for Creative Founders courses
Social Media plan
Clean up art area
Prayer - especially Lenten study
Text one friend a day
I'll let you know at the beginning of April I will share how my March goals went. I haven't included everything for my goals in this blog post because some are too personal to share. What are some of your goals for the month? Comment them below because I really want to know!