March flew by so quickly. I was busy applying and interviewing for jobs and working on this week’s launch.
MY March 2019 GOALS WERE:
March went by so fast for me overall. Yes, some days did drag, but it still went by in the blink of an eye. I kept myself busy as you have already read.
Continue to job search -> a minimum of 10 a week Work on product launch (April 3) Finish design assignment 1 Make updates to portfolio and LinkedIn
- Work on wholesale catalog - almost done.
- Start new products - made a good start
- Etsy SEO - did pretty good at first but then got busy with other projets
- Work on Society for Creative Founders courses - did pretty good at first but then got busy with other projects
Social Media plan Call grandma Finances
- Clean up art area - did not even start this
Prayer - especially Lenten study Read
- Text one friend a day - did good the first two weeks and then fell off contacting friends
MY April 2019 GOALS ARE:
A rundown of some of my goals for April:
Continue to job search -> a minimum of 10 a week
Work on new products
Work on Society for Creative Founders courses
Social Media plan
Prayer - especially Lenten study
Text one friend a day
I'll let you know at the beginning of May I will share how my April goals went. I haven't included everything for my goals in this blog post because some are too personal to share. What are some of your goals for the month? Comment them below because I really want to know!