With National Letter Writing Month right around the corner, I thought I would create weekly challenges for you to participate in. I know my family and friends have liked when I sent them greeting cards when it wasn't their birthday or anniversary. They liked the thoughtfulness and time I took to sit down and write more in a note than in a text to them.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Each week I will share who you should write to.
- You have Sunday through Saturday to send the card to the person you should write to.
- You can use any card you like that fits the receiver of the card's personality. If you are looking for some greeting cards, you can visit my shop here.
- Post a picture of the card you are about to send on Instagram AND use #cards2lovedones
- At the end of the month, if you participate in the challenge each week, you will be placed in a drawing for a chance to win a Starbucks gift card.